Wednesday, August 18, 2010

With My God I Can Scale A Wall!!!!

First, I want to apologize! Between my car causing an entire day of problems last Thursday and me not feeling very well, I haven't gotten the blog up!

Second, I want to tell you that I love you! The things I see God doing in your lives right now and in the future, gets me so excited!!! So be thinking about what you feel God is asking you to do with your life, this school year, college, career, ministry, etc. . . We are going to be talking about goals tonight and if you have already been thinking about it, our discussion can be that much better! :)

So for today's reading I just want you to read the Psalms for today! Psalm 18, 48, 78, and 108! As you read, take your time, read over the parts that stick out to you, and write down anything that you feel God is saying to you!

I have a really cool idea for Wednesday nights, for those of you that are spending time reading, I would like for you to take turns sharing with the rest of the small group what God is teaching you during your quiet time. Just a mini-devotional, not a whole sermon. ;) This will help you become more comfortable in sharing with others and will hopefully encourage them to begin spending time in the Word and one on one with Jesus! :)

No comments: