Hey Ladies! We are having a night out at Kendall's in Noble. Katherine's parents are part owners of the restaurant and have informed me that the evening is on them. So all you need to bring is money for tip. Sweet!
We will meet there at 6:15 for dinner. If your parent's can drop you off that is amazing but if you have to have a ride in order to come, let us know on the blog and we will figure it out!! Hannah asked about tye-dying shirts after and I don't think we will have time or the right place to do it now. BUT WE WILL SOON!!!
Just so you know, I have been working on tonight's blog but have been drawn into Bachelor! I love this show, even though it is so ridiculous! lol! So check again later tonight or tomorrow for the devo!
I love you girls so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh the address is 100 South Main Street Noble!
So sad I had to miss! Hope you girls all had fun! We will have to do it again soon! And how sweet of Katherine's parents to pick up the bill!!!!
Post a Comment