Sunday, January 23, 2011

Connecting with God!

So if you are reading this, you were probably at the 10 am JHigh service at Journey Church today!
Over the next few weeks I will post scripture readings for you! I would love to hear how God is speaking to you through His word, prayer, and the people around you!
I would also love to hear your thoughts about what worship is to you.
Think about this and talk to Jesus about it. Is He guiding your path in a direction that will require more intimacy with Him?
Yes, yes he is!!! He wants ALL of you!! And it is the most freeing, wonderful, exciting thing you can ever do!
He loves you more than you can ever comprehend! And so do I! :)

Here are some readings for you! Feel free to just read and read, but if you don't know where to start, this may help!

Day One: John 1-3
Day Two: John 4-6
Day Three: John 7-9
Day Four: John 10-12
Day Five: John 13-15
Day Six: John 16-18
Day Seven John 19-21

More to Come next Week!!! You can respond on the blog or email me at tana.shaw@journeychurch.tv

No comments: